Support hairdressing professionals
Reveal the natural beauty of women
Using a wide range of hair care cosmetics
With natural effective ingredients
Committed to protecting mankind and the environment
For a natural beauty
– A committed brand with a single objective: Naturalness
– 97% natural ingredients on average
– We draw the best natural active ingredients from Nature to create formulations that respect the hair, the stylists’ hands and the planet.
For genuine beauty
– The last 3% of non-natural ingredients are needed to guarantee the stability and harmlessness of our products: preservatives and pH correctors.
– Our products meet the needs of all hair types and any hair issues. They have not been tested on animals, in accordance with European regulations.
– All our Vegan certified products are products from which animal substances or substances derived from animals are excluded.
For ethical beauty
The products are guaranteed free from paraben, silicone, resorcin, ammonia, peroxide and PEG.
of our products
in an ESAT
For fair beauty
With its special historical relationship with the ADAPEI du Rhône, most of our products are packaged in an ESAT, an association aiming at the social and professional integration of disabled adults.
Find out more about this partnership in our video
For an eco-responsible beauty
– All our bottles are 100% recyclable.
– The teams are committed to an eco-design approach on a daily basis: no outer packaging, sales materials on recycled paper.
– By 2022, all of our bottles will be 100% recycled from domestic plastic waste.
– Our products contain on average 95% biodegradable ingredients.
For effective proven professional beauty
– After having been developed, tested and approved by our partner laboratories, all our products are tested and approved by professional hair stylists, in real conditions, in their salons.
– Our products are also subjected to repeated use tests with private consumers to validate the effectiveness of our formulas.
– Mainly distributed through a network of hairdressing product wholesalers* and hair salons, the brand is now available in more than 700 points of sale in France and 2,000 hair stylists use it daily.
*Examples: Bleu Libellule, La Boutique du Coiffeur, Shop Coiffure…
For committed customers
For over 10 years, the Patrice Mulato brand has been committed to creating sustainable cosmetics that are good for you and for the planet!
Through this approach, and because your satisfaction is our priority, we have created the “For committed customers!” operation (only in France)
With this initiative, our customer are asked to test our products and actively participate in continuously improving our formulas.
References already on the market or innovations being developed, we want you to test our formulas in real conditions of use, with your own habits.